Attorney at Law
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Contract Disputes
- Criminal Defense
- Employment Law
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (2016) - Juris Doctorate of Law, Summa Cum Laude
- College of Wooster (2009) - BA in English and Philosophy, Cum Laude
- Cleveland State Law Review Issue 64.2: The UK Should Lead – and Not Follow – in Developing Contextual Regulations to Maximize Their Benefit in the New Space Race.
- Cleveland Association of Trial Attorneys, 2014 Winter Issue: Postscript to McCutchen: The Importance of Requesting The Actual Health Plan When Defending Against ERISA Subrogation Claims.