$3,700,000 - Family Accident

Medina family that was struck by a truck outside of Chicago.

If you are injured in an out-of-state accident and want compensation, you will need to find out if you are supposed to file in your state or in the state where the accident occurred. This will depend on the laws of the state where the accident happened. As each state has their own laws regarding limitations and conditions, several factors can affect your ability to be compensated.

Call us immediately at (216) 771-1144 to find out how you should proceed (in Ohio or another state).  Or schedule a consultation.